Wayfare Tavern = Awesome.
I guess that’s really all I need to say. I’m adding this to my wish list (for places to return with a camera); this place was birthday worthy!!!
- a roving bread monger with freshly baked, croissant-like bread aplenty (and salted butter… oh lord, I could have just eaten this)
- a small “American-food” menu with all kinda cool stuff that my dad would call “art food” but that was totally rad
- a bar-like atmosphere, totally packed with well-dressed peeps at 10pm on a Thursday
- GOOD ASS FOOD — I shared the deviled eggs and the ahi tuna carpaccio with a friend — delish!
- I wanted to order all of the sides. yum.
- a tiny plate of cookies with your check! do they know me?
In short, I LOVED this place. I want to go back. With a camera, like a tourist. Whatever. Totally delicious, a little pricey, totally worth it. W00t!