Update: The winner of the Chex Mix Super Bowl Party Pack, chosen by random number generator, is Patrick! Thanks to all who entered!!
Remember Chex Mix? I remember getting the packaged version as a snack sometimes when I was a kid, and hovering over the bowl at a holiday party if someone was kind enough to make a batch from scratch. In the interim since these childhood memories occurred, Chex Mix has not just stayed around, it has expanded, adapted, and become possibly more popular than ever. Case in point: the nearly endless recipes with accompanying beautiful photos on the Chex Mix recipe page — yum.
And Chex has been kind enough to host a giveaway with me just in time for your upcoming Super Bowl celebrations… please email me at email@example.com or leave a comment below to be entered to win the following Chex Mix gift pack, sent right to your door!
Chex Mix Super Bowl* Party Pack:
- Three boxes of Chex™ cereal (to make Chex Mix, or to eat as cereal — I can’t stop you)
- Two sets of four serving bowls (for serving snacks and dips, including, but not limited to, Chex Mix)
- Four glasses (generally intended for beer drinking purposes)
- Chalkboard coasters (adorable)
- Galvanized steel beverage tub (for cold bevs, also adorable)
- Silver tinsel for a DIY photo booth (you know, to mix things up)
With that, all you need to do is pick your favorite Chex Mix recipe, add a couple ingredients to your Super Bowl shopping list, and get ready to party on Sunday.
Leave a comment below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will pick a random winner tomorrow (Tuesday 1/27) evening at or about 9pm. Then the very kind Chex lady will send your party pack to your home lickety split — any entries in the continental United States are eligible. Yeay!
*Super Bowl party is just a serving suggestion. Use for whatever parties you so choose.